La Bohemis may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of La Bohemis’s products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about La Bohemis’s products and services or sign up to receive La Bohemis’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from La Bohemis through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to La Bohemis.
- Requesting information or assistance from La Bohemis. La Bohemis may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding La Bohemis’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that La Bohemis may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to La Bohemis, or in other communications to La Bohemis. In addition, La Bohemis may collect additional information from users of our Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to La Bohemis.
La Bohemis collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. La Bohemis may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. La Bohemis uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. La Bohemis shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, La Bohemis uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that La Bohemis collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by La Bohemis, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Upon La Bohemis’s collection of your personal information, La Bohemis may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with La Bohemis through the Sites or through the the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage La Bohemis’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect La Bohemis and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with La Bohemis’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving La Bohemis;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by La Bohemis may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States, United Kingdon, Ireland, Hong Kong or Australia. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
La Bohemis may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom La Bohemis hires to provide services on La Bohemis’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about La Bohemis’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. La Bohemis will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to La Bohemis and/or on La Bohemis’s behalf. La Bohemis will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that La Bohemis is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving La Bohemis, you consent to your personal information and any other information La Bohemis may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to La Bohemis disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of La Bohemis’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The personal information that you provide will be retained by La Bohemis in accordance with applicable laws. However, La Bohemis will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for La Bohemis business purposes.
La Bohemis recognizes the privacy interests of children and La Bohemis encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. La Bohemis does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18.
La Bohemis will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, La Bohemis will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that La Bohemis holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, La Bohemis will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
We operate internationally and may transfer information collected within the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, Ireland, and Switzerland to the United States for the purposes described in this policy. La Bohemis complies with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield principles regarding the collection, use, sharing, and retention of personal information from the EEA and Switzerland, as described in our EU-US Privacy Shield certification and Swiss-US Privacy Shield certification.
We are subject to the oversight of the US Federal Trade Commission and remain responsible for personal information that we transfer to others who process it on our behalf as described in the Disclosure of Your Information section. If you have a complaint about our Privacy Shield compliance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.